Good luck =)

3:43 AM


Hoo...

I was been busy in this few days for my coming exam. My study week:No plying,No TV,No drawing!
Rush my time to finish the text book,question paper.Can u believe i started my preparation 3days ago
Well , erm..seem that i was always like to "hug the buddha's leg" in the last mins.
What to say? get the suffering ownself . Izzit call abusive?? - ;-
So much things to memorize,all the formula,all the theory....ARGH!!!
I wonder y now my memory getting poor . COFFEE EFFECT??!!!
Damn stress with the exam is right around the corner. (less than 24hrs) and also skin getting worse
sob sob........


I wan to throw all the books into trash after this exam
and say Hi to Christmas,2012,Chinese New Year!!



hehe ~~ I LUV HOLIDAY !!





good luck to me for my exam k?
I wan keep all the "jiayou" inside my pencil box and bring go exam~~
Good nite all 



You Might Also Like

2 评论

  1. haha, same to me, i didnt sleep for nearly 2 days , just to complete my assignment, ahah~i told myself, next semester i will finish it ASAP, hehehehehehe~~too lazy le lah~, hehe~

    cant memorize things? oh hor!!! old liao!! hehehehehe~^^ add oil add oil~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jia you & good luck in ur exam(^_−)−☆

    ReplyDelete